Updates every other Sunday with new artwork and content from the working life of a freelance illustrator.

Monday 18 July 2016

Watercolour practice pt.2

I've been at the watercolour paints again!
I'm intentionally trying to get some practice in with waterbrushes and working with minimal equipment ready for my trip to Scotland next week. We'll be staying around Cairngorms National Park for a few days, zipping around the highlands in the car, so I want to try and capture as much as I can while carrying as little as possible.

The Pagan Vixen, watercolour painting


Soaring gull, watercolour painting


Clubfooted pigeon, watercolour painting


Side-profile of girl, watercolour painting


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Claire Spiller, a freelance illustrator, vis-dev artist & storyteller based in Bristol, UK. I love animals, wild places, plants, handmade things, and creating characters and stories. My work often blends nature and fantasy, science and mythology. I also do bits of sculpting and needle felt occasionally as a hobby, and sell prints, original art and bits of arty goodness in my Etsy store!
Powered by Blogger.