Updates every other Sunday with new artwork and content from the working life of a freelance illustrator.

Friday 9 December 2016

Felting Friday (backlog) - Badgers, fox, humpback whale & orca

I've been so busy with everything lately, I'm sorry to anyone that likes to dip into this blog, I really am. You can absolutely expect more from me in 2017.

Here's what you missed over the last couple of months.

Needlefelt badger, merino wool

Needlefelt fox, merino wool, acrylic eyes & wire

Needlefelt humpback whale, merino wool

Needlefelt orca, merino wool

I've been selling all of these little characters at the market but it's been very, very quiet in there and so, while they've drawn a lot of admirers, they haven't sold (except for one of the badgers). 

They will be up in my Etsy shop as soon as I figure out some nice packaging for them. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Claire Spiller, a freelance illustrator, vis-dev artist & storyteller based in Bristol, UK. I love animals, wild places, plants, handmade things, and creating characters and stories. My work often blends nature and fantasy, science and mythology. I also do bits of sculpting and needle felt occasionally as a hobby, and sell prints, original art and bits of arty goodness in my Etsy store!
Powered by Blogger.