Updates every other Sunday with new artwork and content from the working life of a freelance illustrator.

Sunday 8 January 2017

Moving House & New Studio! (..again)

 I'm pretty sure I've mentioned in previous posts about moving house. It happened!

We started the whole move-in process on January 1st, so this is literally a fresh start for us. The place is lovely and we've managed to fill it up with nice homey things very quickly. We've got blankets and cushions everywhere, and have spent most nights curled up on our huge sofa in onesies playing games and watching old anime since we've had to wait a week for internet access.



I'm absolutely loving my studio set up. It's great to have some good storage for materials and to have all my tech spread out and accessible. Not to mention everything is pretty and green and clean. These ceilings and windows are enormous. Gotta love these old houses.

OH! And a quick little update about my shop! I'll be putting all of my needlefelt critters up for sale in the next week or so. I've just ordered packaging and some neat little stickers, and once they come in I can dispatch within 24 hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Claire Spiller, a freelance illustrator, vis-dev artist & storyteller based in Bristol, UK. I love animals, wild places, plants, handmade things, and creating characters and stories. My work often blends nature and fantasy, science and mythology. I also do bits of sculpting and needle felt occasionally as a hobby, and sell prints, original art and bits of arty goodness in my Etsy store!
Powered by Blogger.